Camden Fairview four-star offensive tackle Stacey Wilkins talked with me this week about whether he is still 100 percent committed to Oklahoma after his announcement back in the summer.
“Only time will tell.” Wilkins said.
He did say he is still interested in Arkansas.
• Will he officially visit Arkansas on November 10?: “I don’t know for sure yet.”
• What he is looking for if he takes his official visit to Arkansas: “Feeling a great family. A great atmosphere and feeling like its home.”
• The Hogs landing the nation’s No. 1 tight end when Pulaski Academy’s Hudson Henry recently committed: “It was a big one because he is the nation’s No. 1 tight end for a reason.”
• His relationship with the other Arkansas commitments: “I’m still good friends with everyone. I talk to them here and there.”
• What he likes most about Arkansas: “I like the fact that coach (Chad) Morris has hard work instilled in them. They never give up and they get better each and every week no matter the outcome.”
• What he likes most about Oklahoma: “I love the way the offensive line is playing right now and the way the offense is moving.”
• Wilkins’ relationship with the Arkansas coaching staff: “It is good. I still keep in touch with coach (Dustin) Fry and everyone and it’s good talking to them.”
• Wilkins’ senior season with the Cardinals: “My senior season is going good so far. We have senior night Friday and playing for the second seed in the 5A-South for the playoffs.”
Wilkins is currently committed to Oklahoma and is scheduled to officially visit Arkansas on November 10 for the LSU game.