• Who:No. 9-10 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-1, 0-0 Summit League)
• What: This will be the 500th men’s basketball game played in Bud Walton Arena
• When: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
• Where: Nolan Richardson Court at Bud Walton Arena
• Betting Line at SI Sportsbook: Arkansas -15 (-118) South Dakota State +15 (+110). Over-Under: 153 (Arkansas -110, South Dakota State -118. Moneyline: Arkansas +800, South Dakota State -1786.
How to Listen
• Watch Online: SEC Network Plus (Brett Dolan and Manuale Watkins)
• Listen Online: HitThatLine.com(Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
• On the Radio:ESPN Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville, 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Ninth-ranked Arkansas concludes their current three-game homestand tonight when the South Dakota State Jackrabbits come to Bud Walton Arena.
Tipoff is set for 7 pm and the game will be broadcast on SEC Network Plus.
What You Need to Know
• This will be the first meeting between Arkansas and South Dakota State. However, it will be the second meeting this year versus a Summit League member. Arkansas faced North Dakota State in the season opener.
• Did you know, SDSU and NDSU played for the Summit League championship last season?
• Also, did you know, SDSU played in Buffalo with Arkansas in last year’s NCAA Tournament?
• South Dakota State’s record is listed as 1-1. However, the Jackrabbits will host St. Bonaventure Tuesday night (Nov. 15) before flying to Fayetteville for Wednesday’s game with the Razorbacks.
• Wednesday’s game versus South Dakota State will mark the 500th men’s basketball game to be played in Bud Walton Arena. Arkansas has posted a record of 408-91 (.818) in this the 30th year playing in Bud Walton Arena.
• The last time Arkansas hosted a game while ranked No. 9 or better in the AP poll was the 1994-95 home finale versus Auburn. NOTE: Arkansas was No. 9 in the Coaches poll last December when hosting UCA and Little Rock.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.