FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — No. 9-8 Arkansas steps away from Bud Walton Arena for the next two games but will serve as the home team this year in Tulsa.
Arkansas will face Oklahoma in the second annual Crimson and Cardinal Classic, Saturday at Tulsa’s BOK Center.
Tipoff is set for Noon and the game will be televised on ESPN2 and fuboTV.
WATCH-LISTEN to Hogs-Sooners
Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (8-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (7-2, 0-0 Big 12)
What: Second annual Crimson and Cardinal Classic
When: Saturday, Dec. 10, Noon
Where: BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
Watch: ESPN2 (Mark Neely and Tim Welsh).
Listen Online: HitThatLine.com
On the Radio: ESPN Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville, 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
• Border rivals Arkansas and Oklahoma will play the second Crimson and Cardinal Classic – a multi-year series at Tulsa’s BOK Center. The BOK Center is almost the midway point between the Arkansas (116 miles) and Oklahoma (125 miles) campuses.
• The Arkansas and Oklahoma series includes 29 games dating back to the 1938-39 season. Arkansas owns a 16-13 advantage in the series, including a 5-1 record when the teams play on a neutral court.
• The last time they met was the inaugural Crimson & Cardinal Classic on Dec. 11, 2021, in Tulsa. The Sooners pulled away late for an 88-66 victory. Arkansas, ranked #10/12, trimmed a 15-point deficit to three with 9:55 to play but could not stop Oklahoma’s hot shooting from 3-point range. Arkansas made five straight free throws to make the score 57-54 midway through the second half. The teams went back and forth over the next minute and the Sooners led by four (61-57) with 8:57 left after a Davonte Davis jumper. Oklahoma then went on an 11-0 run, thanks to three consecutive 3-pointers and never looked back. Oklahoma finished the game making 13-of-22 (.591) from long range and had 18 assists on its 28 made baskets. Davis led all scorers with a career-high 26 points, making a career-high four 3’s.
ARKANSAS IN TULSA (11-18 overall)
• Is 0-1 in the BOK Center with last year’s loss to Oklahoma.
• Is 9-15 all-time at the University of Tulsa.
• Is 1-2 all-time at Oral Roberts.
• Is 1-0 vs Oklahoma State at Tulsa’s Mabee Center.