FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas (11-3, 1-1) looks to get back in the win column Saturday, going to Auburn to face the Tigers, who are riding an SEC-best 11-game winning streak.
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas debuted in the AP Top 25 Poll on Monday for the first time since March 2015, checking in at No. 22.
• The Razorbacks are 7-1 against Auburn under Coach Anderson, including a 4-0 mark in Auburn Arena.
• Daryl Macon was named SEC Player of the Week on Monday, joining current assistant coach Scotty Thurman as the only Razorback players to ever earn the award twice in a three-week span.
• Dating back to 2015-16, Arkansas is 8-4 in its last 12 SEC road games, including a 6-3 mark last season.
• Following Tuesday’s loss in Starkville, Arkansas’ RPI fell from No. 4 to No. 9 according to the NCAA, while its strength of schedule went from No. 16 to No. 10.
• The Razorbacks posted two AP top-20 wins in a five-game span with wins over No. 14 Minnesota and No. 19 Tennessee. Arkansas has multiple top-20 wins in the same season for the third time under Coach Anderson.
• During the last four seasons, Arkansas ranks second in the SEC in league wins with 35. Auburn ranks 13th in the conference with 17 victories.
• For the first time since the National Championship run in 1994, Arkansas scored 90-plus points in nine of its first 14 games.
• Arkansas is one of three teams in the nation to rank in the top 10 in points per game and assist-to-turnover ratio, joining No. 2 Duke and Creighton.
• The Razorbacks lead the SEC and rank No. 9 in the nation in assist-to-turnover ratio thanks to 132 assists and just 63 turnovers in the last seven games.
A Win Would
• Give Arkansas a perfect 5-0 record at Auburn Arena under Coach Anderson.
• Send Arkansas to a 15-9 record as a ranked team under Coach Anderson.
• Give Arkansas its 10th win over Auburn in the last 11 meetings dating back to a season sweep of the Tigers during the 2010-11 campaign.
The Best Guards In The Nation
• In the upset win against No. 19 Tennessee, Daryl Macon’s 33 points and Jaylen Barford’s 28 points marked the first time Arkansas has had two 28-point scorers in an SEC game.
• Against current AP Top 25 teams, Barford (22.7) and Macon (22.3) have combined to average 45.0 points per game in three contests.
• Barford is the only player in the SEC to rank in the top three in points per game (3rd) and field goal percentage (3rd).
• Against Tennessee, Daryl Macon became one of six players in program history to record multiple 30-point games against SEC opponents.